The BV8002 is a highly integrated power solution with a 4-ouput SIMO buck converter and 2 LDOs to generate six positive output voltages with only one inductor. The PMIC can achieve much smaller PCB area and lower BOM cost than traditional multi-channel PMIC which needs more inductors. The overall power conversion efficiency of BV8002 is also comparable with that of a traditional PMIC integrating several DC/DC converters and LDOs. The output voltages and power sequence of the voltage output rails can be adjusted by IIC interface and be preset by built-in NVM based on application requirement. Its normal operating input voltage range is 4.5V to 17V. Therefore, BV8002 is an optimized power solution for Rader and Camera systems including Flash, CAN transceiver and SoC. BV8002 is available in the QFN-24P 4mmx4mm package.
- Input Voltage Range 4.5 to 17V
- SIMO Buck Converter output
- The Highest Output Voltage VO0 Setting: 5.0V, 4.2V, 3.6V, or 3.3V. Max loading is 300mA with 5.0V as default.
- The 1st Output Voltage VO1 Range: 0.6V to 3.6V, step is 0.1V and Max loading is 600mA with 3.3V as default
- The 2nd Output Voltage VO2 Range: 0.6V to 3.6V, step is 0.1V and Max loading is 1A with 1.8V as default.
- The 3rd Output Voltage VO3 Range: 0.6V to 2.1V, step is 0.05V and Max loading is 1A with 1.5V as default.
- LDO Output
- The 4th Output Voltage VO4 Range: 0.6V to 3.6V, step is 0.1V and Max loading is 300mA with 2.8V as default.
- The 5th Output Voltage VO5 Range: 0.6V to 3.6V, step is 0.1V and Max loading is 300mA with 1.8V as default.
- Built-in non-volatile memory (NVM) for presetting output voltages and power sequence.
- Power Good function with programmable
- 1MHz / 2.1MHz PWM switch frequency for version A / B.
- Surveillance device
- AI device
- Camera Module